- The BC Lions are offering families a deal on endzone tickets. Click here for details_.
- Every year, families are offered the opportunity to purchase optional accident insurance for their kids. I know how often mine hurts himself.... :)
- If you didn't get your paper copy of Langley's Student Success magazine, here's the online edition.
- WOULD YOU LIKE AN INTERNATIONAL EXPERIENCE?
“Home-stay” families provide a safe and welcoming home for over 700 international students who attend Langley schools. Families build long lasting wonderful relationships with their homestay students and often correspond long after their student has returned to the home country. Plus families often learn to cook and experience new and interesting foods and habits!!! Interested? See more about the International Student Program or how to become a Home-stay family, at studyinlangley.com
- Freezie Friday will become Freezie Thursday, so that it doesn't conflict with anything Sports Day. Freezies will be $1 and proceeds support the WE Day Initiative at WLE.
Well, we are winding things down but we're not done yet!!! Here's what you need to know!
- TREAT DAY WED JUNE 17TH!!! Our last treat day is coming up soon and it's Cob's Bread! Munchalunch ordering is open but ONLY until Wed June 10th. If you haven't ordered already, you just have a few days left!
- THIS THURSDAY…. is our annual Staff Appreciation Lunch where we get to feed and thank all of those who teach, help, and set great examples to our students. We are still in need of some food items. If you can help (doesn't have to be homemade!!!), please email our 'parent party planner' Candice at firstname.lastname@example.org asap! Thanks.
- OUR THANKS…again to those that helped or donated items for the Track and Field Day. Also a huge shout out to our community businesses that also provided for the event…. SaveOn Foods, Cob's Bread, Tim Horton's, IGA - Walnut Grove, Precision Printing, Kids in the Grove, North Langley Community Church, and M&M Meats. Community at its finest!
- Looking to take a step outside of your comfort zone for the sake of our students?? We are still looking for parents to fill the President and Vice-President role on the PAC for next year. It is essential we have people in these positions. Please talk with Wendy Southam or Christine Thorpe to find out more about this opportunity or email us/facebook us. Inquiring doesn't equal committing so… chat with us to see if it might be something you could help with! email@example.com
- Next PAC Meeting is Tuesday June 16th… last one of the year… treats will be provided!
Day by day
- Grade 7s leave for camp.
- Grade 7s at camp.
- Grade 7s at camp.
- Grade 7s return from camp. Have pillows ready; they'll be TIRED!
- Freezie Thursday!
- Staff Appreciation Lunch
- Sports Day!!!! Don't forget your sunscreen, hat, and decorated bike! And wear your house colour!
And then there were two...
- PAC Meeting June 16.
- Treat Day June 17.
- Field Trips to Waterslides (Intermediate) and the Beach (primary).
- Grade 7 Farewell June 23.
- Last Day of School June 25.