- Parent-Teacher Interviews or Student-Led Conferences (depending on class) are this week. If you haven't made an appointment, click here to do so. If your desired time slots are already full, contact your child's teacher to arrange an alternative. If you have entered an appointment that you need to change, please email Mr. Oliver.
- The Langley School District is beginning community consultations for our next three years' calendars. Click here for information.
- We will be joining the Township of Langley Firefighters and the Langley School District Foundation in Kids Helping Kids, a clothing drive that also happens to be a competition between schools.
- Langley Secondary School has a craft fair coming up.
- Go Whitecaps!
- Mrs. Janzen's Intermediate Games Club starts November 12. Get your permission forms back asap!
- "When you change your mind about stress, you can change your body's response to stress." Kelly McGonigal's TED Talk from Edinburgh, Scotland, 2013. An interesting look at the connection between mind and body.
I have been remiss, too, in not providing links to the source for most of the quotes I share here. Values.com consistently provide me with great material. I just can't figure out how to get their stuff embedded rather than reposting it myself. In addition to these quotes images, they also have a wonderful set of billboards and TV ads.
- Don't forget we changed the clocks on Saturday night.
- Parent Teacher Interviews. Students dismissed at 1:30. Interviews run to 7:30
- Parent Teacher Interviews. Students dismissed at 1:30. Interviews run to 4:30
- Symphony Field Trip - Whole School
- Nov 10 - Remembrance Day Assembly - 10:50 start.
- Nov 11 - Remembrance Day - students do not attend.
- Nov 12 - Games Club after school.
- Nov 20 - Half Day for students - Dismissal at 11:26. No lunch at school, just recess snack.