- We are off to a great start this year. Students are in classes, Staffing is complete (except for one, but I'm hopeful it will be sewn up by Tuesday), the weather is grand, and there are many things to be excited for.
- We have some exciting upcoming events coming in the next few weeks, including a Learn to Ride program for 4 of our classes (it's visiting Langley for the first time), the Terry Fox Run and Cops For Cancer, the beginning of Cross Country, and more.
- Speaking of Cross Country, meets will be on Tuesdays after school for September 22 & 29, October 6 and (if students qualify) October 13. Info will go to students this week. We may not manage many practices, though, so running 2.5 km distances is a great way to get ready.
- Just in case you didn't receive the (only) printed Newsletter Friday, here it is:
Subsequent meeting dates are:
October 20, November 12, January 19, February 23, March 8, April 19, and May 17.
Quote of the Week
- Welcome Back Assembly - 10:00
- more learning
- It's Whitecaps Wednesday, in honour of the team's CONCACAF game tonight (and the fact that Wednesday and Whitecaps both start with 'W.'
- still more learning
- Entertainment Book kickoff assembly - 10:45
- still even more learning
- We never stop learning
- September 22 - HUB Learn to Ride (a bike) program; Cross Country meet; PAC Meeting
- September 23 - Meet the Teacher Night & Community Dinner
- September 24 - Photo Day
- September 28 - HUB Learn to Ride
- September 29 - Cops fo Cancer tour visits the school; Cross Country meet
- September 30 - Terry Fox Run
- October 1 - DreamRiders productions presentation - Zero Waste